Are you new to playing ukulele?
The fastest and easiest way to learn how to play ukulele is with the right steps. Get started on the right note and get the free 14-video lesson course Learn to Play Ukulele today where you learn your first four songs on the ukulele with small easy steps.
You can learn to play ukulele… even if you’ve never played an instrument in your life.
Scroll down for more ukulele lessons from the Ukulele Tricks blog below.
Chords & Strumming
- 11 Must-Know Ukulele Chords for Beginners
- Ukulele Strumming Patterns for Beginners
- How to Play the 12-Bar Blues On Ukulele
- Finding an Easier Way to Play a Bb Chord on Ukulele
- Knowing When to Change Chords While Strumming a Song
- 7 Quicks Tips to Improve Your Barre Chords on Ukulele
- 5 Effective Strumming Patterns for Beginners
- Learn the “Boom-Chicka” Country & Bluegrass Strum
- Ukulele Fingerpicking Lesson: How to Play “Hallelujah”
- 3 Easy Songs You Can Fingerpick on Ukulele Today
- Ukulele Blues Fingerpicking Lesson for Beginners: Pattern #1
- Ukulele Blues Fingerpicking Lesson for Beginners: Pattern #2
- Start Reading Music in 30 Minutes or Less
- The Best Way to Transpose a Song
- Ukulele Scales Explained for Beginners
- Major, Minor, Diminished & Augmented Chords Explained
- Discover Ukulele Chord Theory Making G Major Triads Across the Fretboard
- How to Read Ukulele Tabs
- Using Your Baritone Ukulele to Follow Along with My Standard-Tuned Lessons
Please start by learning the C major scale first.
- How to Play a C Major Scale on Ukulele
- How to Play a G Major Scale on Ukulele
- How to Play an F Major Scale on Ukulele