If you’re new to playing ukulele, it can be really hard to know where to start.
You might be asking yourself:
- How do I tune my ukulele?
- What chords do I need to know?
- How do I strum?
- What are some easy songs I can learn?
To help you with your journey, I created a completely free 29-page lesson book called Your First Ukulele Lesson and Then Some.
If you’re just beginning ukulele, this book will be perfect for you.
If you’ve been playing for awhile but find yourself not making any real progress, this book will also be perfect.
You’ll pick up some new tricks like:
- How to properly tune, hold, and strum your ukulele
- The most essential “must-know” ukulele chords
- How to play 3 extremely versatile strumming patterns
- How to play “I’ve Been Working On the Railroad”
To get a free copy of the digital lesson book delivered to your inbox, just enter your email below:
After doing so, you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in this email to get the lesson book delivered directly to your inbox. If you don’t see this email, please check your spam or junk mail filter and ensure that “UkuleleTricks.com” is whitelisted.
If you have any problems whatsoever, don’t hesitate to send me an email.
Please note: I take your privacy very seriously. I promise never to spam you or distribute your email to a third party.