If you’re new to ukulele, or if you want to improve your skills, you’re at the right place. In order to help you become a better ukulele player, our ukulele lessons are set up in three different ways:
- Before doing anything else, be sure to download a free copy of the 29-page ukulele lesson book Your First Ukulele Lesson and Then Some.
- To benefit from over 180 minutes of high-definition video lessons, check out the Ukulele Strumming Tricks video lesson course.
- We also have a variety of free ukulele lessons here on Ukulele Tricks. Scroll down for our best lessons.
If you run into any questions, don’t hesitate to post a comment to any of the lessons or send me an email.
Ukulele Strumming Tricks Video Lesson Course
With online ukulele lessons, you’re able to learn how to play the ukulele from the comfort of your own home. However, as you’ve probably found, it can be hard to know where to start.
As you’ll see in a moment, the Ukulele Strumming Tricks video lesson course is more than just a couple of lessons that were thrown together. It’s a step-by-step, comprehensive course that gives you a complete roadmap towards ukulele success.
Let’s take a look at how the Ukulele Strumming Tricks course is organized to take your playing to the next level…
Free Ukulele Lessons
Here is a collection of Ukulele Tricks’ best free ukulele lessons. Don’t forget to grab a copy of the free 29-page ukulele lesson book too.
Chords & Strumming
- 11 Must-Know Ukulele Chords for Beginners
- Ukulele Strumming Patterns for Beginners
- How to Play the 12-Bar Blues On Ukulele
- Finding an Easier Way to Play a Bb Chord on Ukulele
- Knowing When to Change Chords While Strumming a Song
- 7 Quicks Tips to Improve Your Barre Chords on Ukulele
- 5 Effective Strumming Patterns for Beginners
- Ukulele Fingerpicking Lesson: How to Play “Hallelujah”
- 3 Easy Songs You Can Fingerpick on Ukulele Today
- Ukulele Blues Fingerpicking Lesson for Beginners: Pattern #1
- Ukulele Blues Fingerpicking Lesson for Beginners: Pattern #2
- Start Reading Music in 30 Minutes or Less
- The Best Way to Transpose a Song
- Ukulele Scales Explained for Beginners
- Major, Minor, Diminished & Augmented Chords Explained
- How to Read Ukulele Tabs
- Using Your Baritone Ukulele to Follow Along with My Standard-Tuned Lessons
Please start by learning the C major scale first.
- How to Play a C Major Scale on Ukulele
- How to Play a G Major Scale on Ukulele
- How to Play an F Major Scale on Ukulele